Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Visual Poem Project Proposal


Proposal: I think I am going to do a slide show of pictures with a voice over or an audio poem with the words of the poem moving and forming different shapes. I will just have to see which option works better with the poem or maybe do a combination.

Tech Tools: I’m sure there is a tool online that I can use, I don’t need anything fancy.

Materials: I will need a computer and a microphone.

Other people needed: No one else needed.

Audio Element: I have a lot of sound description in my poem so maybe I could add in that specific sound effect when I’m talking about it.

Visual footage: I don’t need to film anything.


Time/ date/ venue: It doesn’t really matter what time I make it during the day. I want to start it soon though.

1 comment:

  1. Sheila- Where is your final project proposal and your literary journal blog post? I also don't see any recent poems here and only received one on paper, right? Let's talk! Please come see me.

    ReplyDelete